Autonomous Driving Cart - JangBoGo
Do Not Push,
Let It Follow!
- · Stably track target user without missing in complicated environment.
- · Consistently modify planned trajectory according to the obstacle’s movement.
- · Naturally avoid moving obstacles without stopping.
- Accurately recognize the surrounding environment
through multi-sensor fusion.
- Maintain recognition of obstacles even in the case of its
disappearing from sight by predicting states of obstacles
for a certain period of time.
- JangboGo tracks the user's fast movement with panning camera .
- The cart can recognize the target robustly even in noisy environments.
- The cart recognizes the target more accurately
by estimating user’s movement as well as matching user’s appearance.
- There is no need for users to carry or register any additional device.
- Based in a highly modularized software package developed by Twinny,
it is easy to add desired function, leading to fast expansion of a variety of fields.
- To ensure stability, JangboGo adopts multiple equipment to respond to collision risks or case of emergencies.
- The cart equips depth camera for tracking the target and detecting obstacles, ultrasonic sensors for collision avoidance, and bumper switch for emergency stop.
- It is possible to use low cost sensors as a result of adopting the high-level data processing technology.
- It is possible to use low cost computing equipment based on light computational load algorithm.
- JangboGo shows smooth movement based on advanced control technology.